Hold onto those toilet roll tubes! It may surprise you to discover that these seemingly simple items can be transformed into a treasure trove of easy-to-make crafts, perfect for all ages. From wearable crafts to cute animal-themed projects, the craft ideas from toilet paper rolls will make you amazed. Also, kids will love fun toilet paper roll crafts, as possibilities are limitless.
Don’t underestimate the potential of these humble toilet roll tubes. They’re not only for kids’ crafts. They make for an easy peasy day craft that even adults can enjoy. With some creativity, you can turn them into practical items or even festive Christmas crafts. Imagine your loved ones’ joy when they receive a handmade bird feeder or an adorable animal craft made from toilet rolls!
So why wait? Grab those toilet rolls, and let’s dive into the world of fun, easy, and cute craft activities. Your imagination is the only limit to what you can create!
Unleash Creativity with Toilet Roll Crafts: From Animal Crafts to DIY Projects for Kids and Adults
Easy to make toilet paper roll crafts are not just engaging; they’re also a fantastic way to repurpose recycled toilet paper rolls. Who knew that using recycled materials could result in such exciting DIY ideas? The possibilities are endless, from sweet toilet paper roll animal crafts to super easy-to-make toilet paper roll Christmas crafts.
With just a few craft supplies, such as tissue paper and craft glue, children can transform simple paper and paper towel rolls to create remarkable pieces of art. Consider introducing them to roll autumn crafts with toilet paper rolls for a touch of autumn. They would absolutely love to make these!
Art with paper towel rolls is another interesting avenue to explore. Encourage your kids to do these projects – it’s not just an enjoyable activity but also a fantastic way to foster their imagination and dexterity. Whether it’s easy to roll crafts for kids or more challenging projects, each creation is sure to be a masterpiece in its own right.
So, let your kids dive into the wonderful world of toilet roll crafts. These are not just fun activities but also a way for them to appreciate the value of recycling. With such a myriad of ideas for kids, every day can be a new adventure in the world of craft making. Now, who’s ready to make some super cool toilet paper crafts?
Wearable Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Exploring the world of wearable crafts is indeed a fun and easy way for kids to expand their creativity. The realm of toilet paper roll crafts offers many great ideas for an art project. Toilet paper and paper towel rolls can be transformed into crowns for your little royalty or into cool toilet paper roll watches, bracelets, and even superhero cuffs.
- Collect a few toilet paper rolls and cut them into thin rings.
- Arrange them in a circle and glue the edges together to form the base of the crown.
- Decorate it with gems, glitter, or paint.
- Flatten a toilet paper roll and cut out a rectangular strip that can fit around the wrist.
- Cut out a smaller rectangle from another roll and attach it to the strip with glue to make the watch face.
- Draw the watch dial and hands on the small rectangle using markers.
- Cut a toilet paper roll into a strip that fits around the wrist.
- Decorate the strip with paint, glitter, or stickers.
- Allow it to dry before wearing.
- Cut two toilet paper rolls lengthwise to create cuffs.
- Decorate them with stickers or paint them in the colors of your favorite superhero.
- Allow them to dry before wearing.
- Take two toilet paper rolls. Leave one as is for the body, and cut the other into pieces for the head, ears, and legs.
- Glue the pieces together in the shape of a bunny.
- Draw the face and other features with markers.
- Similar to the bunny toy, you’ll need two toilet paper rolls for this craft.
- Use one for the body and cut the other into pieces for the head, wings, and tail.
- Assemble and glue these pieces together.
- Paint or use markers to add details like eyes, beaks, and feathers.
- Transform a toilet paper roll into a flat surface and snip it into the form of an owl (a rectangular figure with two sharp corners on the upper part).
- Paint or decorate it with markers to resemble an owl.
- Using construction paper or felt, you can add details such as feathers and eyes.
Discover creative TP roll crafts that are both functional and enjoyable! If you are searching for ways to utilize any extra toilet paper rolls or want to have a good time crafting, there are lots of ideas to explore.
TP Roll Seedling Pot
- Cut the toilet paper roll into two halves.
- Make four cuts at one end of the roll; each cut should be about a third of the way up the roll.
- Fold these cut sections inward to create the base of the pot.
- Fill with soil and plant your seedling.
TP Roll Napkin Ring
- Cut a toilet paper roll into sections about an inch wide.
- Cover each section with fabric or paint to match your table decor.
- Allow to dry, then slip your napkins through them before setting the table.
Halloween Mini Buckets
- Divide a toilet paper roll into two sections.
- Paint the outside of each half in Halloween colors or designs.
- Once dry, punch two holes opposite each other at the top of the roll.
- Pass a string through the openings to construct a grip.
TP Roll Cat Toy
- Slice a toilet paper tube into slender circles.
- Bend and shape these rings into various shapes, such as spirals or zigzags.
- Attach these shapes using string or yarn to create an engaging toy for your cat.
Chinese New Year Lantern
- Paint a toilet paper roll red and allow it to dry.
- Cut slits along the length of the roll, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Push the roll inward slightly to create the lantern shape, then add a handle with a piece of string or wire.
- Flatten a toilet paper roll slightly and cut two slits at the top to form ‘ears.’
- Paint or color the roll to resemble an owl, adding eyes and a beak.
- Once dry, these can be hung up or played with as desired.
Bring the autumn season to life with your own one-of-a-kind toilet paper roll crafts! Create leafy bird marionettes, TP roll scarecrows, TP roll witches and cats, TP roll candy corn gift boxes, and Halloween mini buckets for a festive touch. With a few materials, such as cardboard tubes, TP rolls, paper towels, and more, kids will have a blast making these uncomplicated crafts. This craft project is ideal for an enjoyable autumn day. Get artistic with these paper roll crafts for kids and observe as your projects come to life!
Leafy Bird Marionettes
- Collect several toilet paper rolls and paint them in different colors. These will be your birds’ bodies.
- Once the paint has dried, cut out wings, tails, and beaks from colored paper and glue them onto the toilet paper rolls.
- Finally, attach a string to the top of each bird, and you have your own leafy bird marionette!
TP Roll Scarecrows
- Start by painting the toilet paper roll to resemble a scarecrow – think straw-colored for the body and a fun color for the face!
- Cut out hat shapes from construction paper, paint them, and glue them onto the top of the scarecrow.
- Finally, glue on googly eyes and draw a mouth and nose with a marker.
TP Roll Witches and Cats
- For the witch, paint the toilet paper roll green for the face and black for the body. Once it’s dry, add a construction paper hat, googly eyes, and draw a mouth and nose.
- For the cat, paint the toilet paper roll black. Once it’s dry, add construction paper ears, googly eyes, and draw a mouth, nose, and whiskers.
TP Roll Candy Corn Gift Boxes
- Paint the toilet paper roll in three sections: white for the tip, orange in the middle, and yellow at the base to resemble candy corn.
- Once dry, cut into sections to create mini gift boxes. Fill with small candies or gifts and seal the ends with a bit of tape or glue.
Halloween Mini Buckets
- Paint the toilet paper rolls in vibrant Halloween colors like orange, black, or purple.
- Once dry, attach a pipe cleaner as a handle. You can even add Halloween-themed stickers for extra decoration!
- These are perfect for little treats or as festive decorations around your home.
Let your kids’ creativity soar this yuletide season with these imaginative Christmas crafts made from toilet paper rolls! Embellish cardboard rolls with googly peepers and bright paper to fabricate fun and easy craft.
TP Roll Snowmen
- Apply a coat of white paint to the toilet paper roll and allow it to dry.
- Glue on googly eyes and cut out orange paper for the carrot nose.
- Cut a small circle and a strip of black paper for the snowman’s hat and glue them together.
- Add a scarf made from a strip of colorful paper.
- Draw or paint buttons down the front of the snowman.
TP Roll Angel
- Paint the toilet paper roll with a skin-tone color and let it dry.
- Cut out wings from another toilet paper roll and paint them white.
- Glue a small golden paper halo at the top.
- Draw on the angel’s face and add yarn for hair.
- Glue the wings at the back.
TP Roll Christmas Trees
- Cut a toilet paper roll into different-sized rings.
- Paint each ring green and let them dry.
- Once dry, stack the rings from largest to smallest to create a tree shape.
- Decorate with colored paper dots as ornaments and a small yellow paper star on top.
TP Roll Rudolph
- Paint the toilet paper roll brown and let it dry.
- Glue on googly eyes and cut out red paper for the nose.
- Cut out antlers from brown paper and glue them on top.
- Finish by drawing a smile.
TP Roll Santa
- Paint the toilet paper roll red on top for Santa’s hat, white in the middle for his beard, and skin-tone color at the bottom for his face.
- Once dry, add details like eyes, red nose, and cotton balls to represent his beard and hat trim.
TP Roll Candy Corn Gift Boxes
- Cut a toilet paper roll into two pieces.
- Paint each piece to look like candy corn – white at the top, orange in the middle, and yellow at the bottom.
- Once dry, fill with small gifts or candy and wrap with cling film.
- Tie off each end with a ribbon to complete the candy corn gift box look.
Remember to supervise your kids while crafting to ensure they’re safe and having fun!
3 Kings and Camel
Complete your nativity scene with this creative TP Roll 3 Kings and Camel! This craft is a great way to use those recycled paper towel rolls. With a bit of imagination, these cardboard rolls can be transformed into majestic kings and wise camels. Kids will love this craft-day activity, and you can explore the countless possibilities of TP Roll crafting.
- Toilet Paper Rolls or Paper Towel Rolls
- Paint (Various Colors)
- Paint Brushes
- Construction Paper (Various Colors)
- Markers (Various Colors)
- Googly Eyes (optional)
Step 1: Prepare the Toilet Paper Rolls
Start by gathering all the toilet paper rolls or paper towel rolls you need. For this craft, you will need at least four rolls – three for the kings and one for the camel.
Step 2: Paint the Toilet Paper Rolls
Paint each toilet paper roll uniquely. These will be the bodies of the kings and camels. Ensure they are fully dry before progressing to the subsequent phase.
Step 3: Create the Details
Cut out shapes for the kings’ crowns, cloaks, and gifts using construction paper. For the camel, cut out shapes for its legs, tail, and face. Be creative! Adding googly eyes can introduce a fun element.
Step 4: Attach the Details
Glue the construction paper details onto each toilet paper roll. Attach the crowns to the tops of three of the rolls to create the kings. Attach the cloaks and gifts as you see fit. For the camel, attach the legs to the bottom of the roll, the tail to one end, and the face to the other end.
Step 5: Add Final Touches
Use markers to add any additional details you’d like. This could include facial features on the kings and camel, decorations on the crowns, or patterns on the cloaks.
And there you have it! Your TP Roll 3 Kings and Camel are ready to join your nativity scene. Remember, there’s no right or wrong way to do this – it’s all about being creative and having fun!
Transform your loo rolls into an appealing craft using colorful construction paper, red ted art, and toilet paper roll butterflies.
Owl Themed Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Gather Your Materials:
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Construction Paper (Brown, White, Yellow)
Cut the Toilet Paper Roll:
- Cut the toilet paper roll in half to form the body of your owl.
Create the Owl’s Features:
- With the white construction paper, fashion two large circles to represent eyes. Then, cut two smaller circles from the yellow paper to stick in the center of the white circles.
- Cut a small triangle from the yellow paper for the beak.
- Cut out two wing shapes and two feet shapes from the brown paper.
Assemble Your Owl:
- First, glue the eyes and beak onto your toilet paper roll.
- Next, stick the wings on either side of the roll.
- Finally, attach the feet to the bottom of your owl.
Butterfly Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Gather Your Materials:
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Construction Paper (Multiple Colors)
- Pipe Cleaners
Prepare the Toilet Paper Roll:
- Keep the toilet paper roll whole for this craft, as it will serve as the butterfly’s body.
Create the Butterfly’s Wings:
- Cut out two large wing shapes from your chosen color of construction paper.
- You can add designs or patterns to your wings using different colored papers.
Assemble Your Butterfly:
- First, glue your wings onto the back of your toilet paper roll.
- Cut a pipe cleaner in half. Bend each half into a ‘V’ shape and twist the ends to create antennae.
- Finally, glue your antennae to the top of your toilet paper roll.
Now you’ve created two adorable animal-themed crafts using recyclable materials!
Transform your loo rolls into a functional craft project! You can create useful items that enthrall all ages with toilet paper tube crafts. From DIY endeavors to great TP roll ideas, you can make anything from pencil holders to binoculars.
Worm Pencil Holder
- Toilet paper roll
- Paint (green or any color you prefer)
- Googly eyes
- Paint the toilet paper roll with your chosen color and let it dry.
- Glue two googly eyes near one edge of the roll to make the worm’s eyes.
- Your worm pencil holder is ready! Just place your pencils inside the roll.
- Two toilet paper rolls
- Paint (any color you prefer)
- String or ribbon
- Paint the two toilet paper rolls in your preferred color and let them dry.
- Once dry, glue both rolls together side by side.
- Attach a string or ribbon at the ends of both rolls; this will serve as a neck strap.
- Your cardboard binoculars are ready! Hold them up to your eyes and explore.
Explore the boundless potential of constructing with toilet paper rolls! You can make tiaras for kings and queens with a few supplies, lamps for Chinese New Year, and mini buckets for Halloween. Almost every U.S. household has toilet paper, so you’ll have plenty of materials to craft. Therefore, take some roles and get creative with your creation today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What to make with empty toilet rolls for kids?
A: Empty toilet rolls are excellent materials for various fun and creative craft ideas for kids. You can create binoculars by painting two rolls and gluing them side-by-side, or make cute animals by painting the rolls and adding googly eyes and other decorations. They can be turned into mini race cars with painted-on wheels, or crafted into beautiful flowers by making cuts around one end and fanning the sections out like petals. You could also construct rocket ships with a cone on top and flame-shaped paper at the bottom, or even build a castle with several stacked rolls cut out with windows and doors. These activities not only promote creativity but are also a great way to recycle.
Q: What crafts can you make out of toilet paper rolls?
A: There are numerous crafts you can make with toilet paper rolls. For instance, you can create a bird feeder by covering the roll in peanut butter and rolling it in birdseed. Christmas ornaments could be made by painting the roll, cutting it into rings, and gluing together into a snowflake or wreath shape. A desk organizer can be made by cutting the rolls at different heights, gluing them together, and painting for added flair. You can also make napkin rings, stamp art, rocket ships, plant starters, and even maracas with a bit of creativity and some additional materials.
Q: Are Toilet Paper Roll Crafts suitable for all ages?
A: Toilet paper roll crafts are an excellent choice for all ages – most crafters are adults. These everyday items can be reimagined into various projects, from decorations to toys. All it takes is a bit of creativity, and you can make something truly special. So grab some rolls and start crafting!
Q: Are Toilet Paper Roll Crafts safe for small children?
A: Security is paramount! Even though some TP roll crafts necessitate tools and glue, many are totally secure for younger kids when accompanied by an adult. Thus, don’t let the fear of a few ‘knocks and scrapes’ keep you from having a ‘rollicking great time’ crafting with your small ones!
Q: Do Toilet Paper Roll Crafts require any special tools?
A: There is no need to bring out special tools when doing toilet paper roll crafts. Just get some scissors, glue, and paint, and you’ll be ready to craft! It’s not required to bring anything else to create a masterpiece. All you need is a creative mind and the materials mentioned above. It’s exciting to see what you can create with these simple items. It’s remarkable to imagine what can be made with just these few supplies. You can create something extraordinary with a little imagination and dedication. Utilizing toilet paper rolls for crafting provides a fantastic chance to ignite your creativity and produce something truly remarkable.